Friday, November 26, 2010

Mila Kunis stars in Black Swan; reveals she almost quit acting!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageskidmore

In a recent interview, Black Swan star Mila Kunis revealed that she almost quit acting after her hit TV show "That 70s Show" wrapped up in 2006.

According to Showbiz Spy:
“I was like, ‘Alright, this has been a god run, but I’m done’. I wanted to rethink my life for a minute because I didn’t think acting could be a career. This is the worst industry you can put yourself in because there’s no security whatsoever. I mean, none,” she said.
“The whole thing is based so much on opinion and nobody is wrong. That person can think I’m great, that person can think I suck, and they’re both right. I was like, ‘Can I really do this for the rest of my life?’
“What a lot of people don’t realize is that you make more money in TV than you will in film; it’s a very steady salary. An obscene amount of money gets given to you for, like… what? So I was 20, and I looked at my bank account and realized  that I was secure for the rest of my life. I was like, ‘I’m okay. I can go do other things now’.
Thank God, Mila decided to stay on! Watch her co-star in Black Swan with Natalie Portman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Emergency Supplies