Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple Blogging Tip That Made Me Earn Everyday from Adsense

Just wanted to share something that I've noticed that helped me earn from Adsense everyday without even blogging everyday!

From Jomar's lesson of "blogging topics/ what to blog about", I've been using yahoo buzz to choose a topic for my blog that has a trending theme "Makati Randomness" http://millireyes.blogspot.com

Check the pictures below:
1. Go to Yahoo Buzz


2. Look for the "Trending" topic on top of the site





















3. Click on the trending topic





















4. Choose any or the top news for that topic








































Then blog about it! Do this everyday or even 5 times a day then you'll see the cents (then eventually dollars!) come in. 

I started doing this everyday around July but I slowed down to every other day then 2x a week but the cents just kept coming in even when I didn't blog over the weekend. I only had $13.48 last July but now...






















Try it and let me know if it works for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Emergency Supplies