Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kellie Pickler Secret Wedding

http://www.flickr.com/photos/caswell_tom


Country Singer and American Idol alum, Kellie Pickler married songwriter Kyle Jacobs at a surprise New Year's Day wedding at a private island in the Carribean.

According to Yahoo News:
Pickler and Jacobs join famous couples Shania Twain and Frederic Thiebaud and Valerie Bertinelli and Tom Vitale in tying the knot on New Year's Day. Although many couples seem to opt for spring or summer weddings, I could understand the appeal of a New Year's Day wedding as it symbolizes new beginnings. For those who are into numerology, this New Year was particularly significant, being 1/1/11.
And the blond songstress seems to have happily found her match. As she described, "I could never love somebody the way I love him. He's my world."
Pickler tweeted today:
Just got back from my honeymoon & now I'm packing for the Middle East. Time to take a little piece of home to our service men & women. #USO

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Emergency Supplies